OPEN by Appointment Only at our North Austin and Pflugerville Locations
We are now OPEN for patient visits at both our North Austin and Pflugerville locations. If you would like to be seen please call or text North Austin at 512-345-2000 or Pflugerville at 512-551-2278
For the safety of our staff and patients we are only allowing patients with scheduled appointments to enter the office. You must wear a mask when coming for your appointment. If you arrive without a mask, we will NOT provide you with one and you will have to reschedule your appointment.
To help with social distancing, please do not bring any family members with you to your appointment as they will not be allowed to wait in the office. Exceptions will be made for parents and caregivers of the patient.
Staff and patient safety are our top priority. In addition to our normal disinfection protocol, during this time we are:
- Washing hands frequently for a minimum of 20 seconds
- Wearing a mask while in the office
- Disinfecting all pre-testing and exam equipment between each patient encounter
- Wiping down and disinfecting desks, keyboards, surfaces, chairs and knobs multiple times per day
- Monitoring staff for any viral symptoms and requiring any staff person with any potential viral symptoms to stay home
Our partners next door at Costco Optical may have reduced hours and services at this time. Please contact them directly for questions about your eyeglass or contact lens orders.
Be well and we look forward to seeing you very soon!